AUCTION ITEM PICKUP LOCATION: Salt Lake Industrial,1601 Empire Rd,Salt Lake City,Utah,84104
AS-IS Condition Notes:
Brand: NPS INDUSTRIAL AUCTION
Mixed Pallet: Industrial
SubCategory: MIXED PALLET
Area: Building 3 3-Auction-22
Phone: 801-886-8285 Area:
As of May 18, 2022
- All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no implied warranty of any kind offered.
- No site discounts are offered towards an auction. You will be required to pay what your winning bid is plus tax.
-All products may be damaged or missing parts, even if listed as new (Bid with Caution)
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Bidders are responsible for ensuring their bid submissions are correct. We do not refund mistakes.
- All items advertised in the lot must be taken. Merchandise deliberately left behind/abandoned is prohibited and will result in either account suspension or permanent removal from auction participation.
- BIDDER AGREES TO COLLECT ALL LOT WINNINGS WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE AUCTION END DATE.
-If you win an auction because the person who outbid you doesn't pay, you are not required to purchase the item and/or pallet.
- Failure to collect lot winnings by the indicated deadline will result in deactivation of the bidders account and a suspension. The penalties for failing to collect lot winnings are as follows:
1st Offense = account suspended for 30-Days
2nd Offense = account suspended for 90-Days
3rd Offense = account permanently deactivated and a ban from future auction attendance
- All items are LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. We do not offer shipping.
-Banana boxes and pallets NOT included in the auction.
- NPS Auction reserves the right to end the listing of any item during the auction at any time.
- Contacting the shipper, consignee or manufacturer with the intent on selling the merchandise back is prohibited and will be punishable by account deactivation and removal from future auctions.
- National Product Sales reserves the right at it's discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of the terms at anytime by posting the amended terms.