AUCTION ITEM PICKUP LOCATION: Salt Lake Industrial,1601 Empire Rd,Salt Lake City,Utah,84104
BOX ASSORTMENT OF PLUMBING
Area: Building 3 3 Auction
Phone: 801-886-8285 Area:
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Viewing and pickup rules may vary by auction location
All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Bidders are responsible for ensuring their bid submissions are correct. Once a bid is submitted, it cannot be retracted.
- Please note that we are not an authorized dealer for any of the products we list on NPS Curbside. Therefore we do not guarantee that the item featured in this listing will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty or support.
Proxy bidding and popcorn bidding are enabled.
- After the bidding is complete you will be notified via email that you won an auction.
- All payments are done online.
- No site discounts are offered towards an auction. You will be required to pay what your winning bid is plus tax.
- Winners will have (2) business days after close of auction to complete their purchase.
All items are LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. We do not offer shipping.
- If items are not picked up within the allowed time you will be refunded minus restocking fees.
- $10 restocking fee for each pallet or each item larger or longer than a standard pallet (42"x48")
- $2.50 for all auctions smaller than that
- All items advertised in the lot must be taken. Merchandise deliberately left behind/abandoned is prohibited and will result in either account suspension or permanent removal from auction participation.
- Bulk containers, metal stack racks, rolling carts are property of NPS and are excluded from sale.
- Some auctions permit bidders to collect their own merchandise, some do not. Please read the header of each auction for more details.
- NPS Auction reserves the right to end the listing of any item during the auction at any time.
- Contacting the shipper, consignee or manufacturer with the intent on selling the merchandise back is prohibited and will be punishable by account deactivation and removal from future auctions.
- NPS reserves the right to request the return of an item sold through its auctions that might be done so within reason (reasonability will be determined by NPS)
National Product Sales reserves the right at it's discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of the terms at anytime by posting the amended terms.